Returns and Cancellation Policy
GENERAL 30 DAYS POLICY
See our Terms of Sale for terms and conditions.
- Clients have 30 days from the delivery date to file any claims to our customer service or quality assurance team. We will not be accepting any claims past 30 days of delivery.
- Products must be shipped back within 14 days of the return authorization date.
- All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in the original condition for resale.
- Clearance items and Special Custom Order non-stock items are not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Please note that all return merchandise will be subject to inspection prior to the issue of a refund.
- While we are happy to be flexible in shipping out partial cases, we are only able to accept product returns in full case quantities.
- Large orders of glass products must be returned as a pallet shipment. Returns of glass items shipped via UPS or FedEx will not be accepted.
Contact us within 30 days of package arrival via. contact form or (305) 499-9816 to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization Form and RMA #. Return labels can be provided upon request.
We DO NOT take responsibility for any returned item(s) that become lost or damaged during transit. We recommend using a shipping service that provides you with a tracking number, to secure your shipment and help track the return until it reaches our facility.
Please ship authorized return items to the following address within 14 days of the authorization date. Please include your RMA form(s) in the return package.
9800 N.W. 17th Street
Miami, Florida USA 33172
Please notify our Customer Support Team within 14 days of arrival if the package is found with visible damages or missing merchandise.
To prevent damages of glass items on larger orders, we will sometimes offer our customers to ship their order on a pallet at no additional cost if your order qualifies for free shipping and weighs under 300 lbs. We will notify and ask for your permission to opt for this service. As a common policy of all LTL or FTL trucking companies, a signature will be required upon delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for any visible damages or note of any missing boxes at the point of delivery. If the delivery receipt has been signed as complete and not damaged, we will not be able to file a claim against the delivery company, therefore, no refunds or exchanges will be issued.
Once the carrier receives your return package, it may take up to 2 weeks for us to receive and process your return. All refunds are processed with the original payment method. Once processed, please allow a minimum of 5 business days for the refund amount to fully reflect on your account.