24-414 Red PP Continuous Thread Closure with Foam Liner, 6,000/Case
- Features 3-ply polyethylene (PE) foam liner: Improves sealing to prevent leakage and extends shelf life.
- Fits 24-414 neck finish bottles: Perfect for our woozy bottles.
- Made of polypropylene (PP) resin: A strong, durable, and food-safe material.
The 24-414 red PP continuous thread cap is a safe and reliable choice for a wide variety of consumer products. Cap and liner are BPA-free and comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European regulations for direct contact with food, beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
The cap features a 3-ply PE foam liner (F-217 equivalent) that provides a hermetic seal and prevents the passage of air, moisture, and other contaminants into the container. The fine ribbed sides allow for easy use, even with wet or greasy hands.
Our plastic cap offers the following additional benefits:
- Versatile: Suitable for direct contact food, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
- Easy to use: The fine ribbed sides allow for easy use, even with wet or greasy hands.
- Branding: Customizations available, including color-matching and embossing.
- Millions of caps in stock: Lowest minimum order quantities (MOQs) in the industry.
|Liner||3-ply polyethylene (PE) foam|
|Pallet Quantity||25 cases (150,000)|
|Industry||All Industries: Food & Beverage, Personal Care & Beauty, Pharma & Nutraceutical|
|Product Category||Caps and Closures|
|Product Sub-Category||Continuous Thread Closures|